- Units used for the rate of infusion/withdrawal.
- Units will be set and returned using an integer 0-3
- 0 – mL/min
- 1 – mL/hr
- 2 – μL/min
- 3 – μL/hr
- The volume portion of the units are used for the volume units in commands and responses.
- Pump pushes plunger into syringe
- Pump will retract plunger
- Direction syringe plunger is travelling. Value is read through status command
- Transfer mode is returns as an integer 0-1
- 0 – infusion
- 1 – withdrawal
- Inner diameter of syringe
- Program the motorized syringe pump to run multiple steps in a row.
- These steps could be infuse or withdrawal with delays between steps.