Stainless Steel Syringes
Item No: SS006
In Stock - Same Day Shipping
Machined for high-pressure applications, these stainless steel syringes are the most powerful available for the Chemyx syringe-pump product line. Built with marine-grade (#316) molybdenum-alloyed steel, these precision-machined syringes are resistant to corrosive materials and are best paired with the Fusion 4000 or Fusion 6000 high-performance pumps, which accommodate high-pressure applications. See also our accompanying replacement o-rings, sized to coordinate with Chemyx syringes. Eligible for our 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Available Sizes: 6 mL, 20 mL, 50 mL, 100 mL and 200 mL Syringes
- Syringe Tip Thread – 1/8″ NPT
- SWAGELOK™ TIP in 1/16″, 1/8″, and 1/4″
- Buna-N/Nitrile/NBR seals
- See Chemyx Stainless Steel Syringe Max Pressure
- Chemyx pump with stainless steel syringes cannot be used with gas testing, gas input or output.